Expert Car Repair and Maintenance
Since 1969, Adams Automotive has been servicing cars and assisting car owners who need expert car repair and maintenance services. We proudly employ ASE Certified Technicians to ensure quality work all the time.
Regular car maintenance should be a top priority if you want to keep your car in optimal condition for many years. Visit us at 2021 S 4th Ave today for expert car services:
- Alternator and starter repair and rebuilding
- Belt, hose, and filter replacement
- Cooling system service
- Courtesy checkup
- Drivability diagnosis
- Electrical system diagnosis and service
- Fleet service
- Fuel system service
- Oil change
- Preventive maintenance (30/60/90K)
- Timing belt replacement
- Transmission service repair
Quick and Quality Oil Change
Regularly taking your car for an oil change is one of the most basic ways to make sure that it is well maintained. It also shows that you really care for your car! Keep in mind that every time you take your car out for a drive, its engine oil performs many tasks:
- Keeps your engine lubricated
- Cleans your engine parts
- Cools areas that experience friction
- Traps dirt and suspends it
Head down to our shop today at 2021 S 4th Ave for our quick and quality oil change! Se habla Español.
Faulty or worn brakes can lead to trouble while on the road. A car needs a brake system that runs smoothly from the brake pedal to the brake pads and everywhere in between.
If you notice that your brake pedal seems soft or you hear a grating or squealing noise, your car’s brakes may need repair. Adams Automotive is especially skilled in handling vehicle brake repairs to ensure maximum safety while driving.
Contact us and ask about our special DISCOUNTS.
Signs to Look Out for
- If it takes more effort for the brakes to catch or the pedal approaches the floor, your car may be low on brake fluid or you might have a leak in the system.
- If your brakes grind or squeal when you try to stop, you may need new brake pads or even new rotors. Worn pads can cause the car to veer to one side or another as you brake.
- If your dashboard brake warning light comes on without any obvious braking issues, take your vehicle in to get checked. There may be a problem within the braking system that hasn’t become noticeable yet. A simple brake repair now is better than an expensive vehicle replacement later.